What are your thoughts on the Dragon tape deck?

Anyone out there with experience good or bad on the Nakamichi Dragon? Is it really that good? Thanks, Steve
Besides the above, some of the Revox and Studer decks are also amazing and compete with the Dragons and Tandbergs (and may be cheaper than the Dragons too).
I don't have a Dragon but own a 682ZX.Personally, I think that autoreverse has no place in a serious deck.680ZX,682ZX,700ZXL and 1000ZXL are the Nak's best.Tandbergs-3014A and 3004 are great.Yes, I can tell the difference between the source and the tape.However,put a metal tape in any of these decks and make a recording from a good turntable, and all this digital junk will be unable to compete.Cassette decks are not obsolete at all.
Inna, you base your ordering of Nak's "best" on what? This can be quite subjective, but those that have great knowledge of the Nak line would disagree with your ordering, though they are nice decks. The Dragon's auto-reverse design is excellent and if I could pick any deck, I would choose it; I do believe some other Nak's are slighly better on recording, but for playback, w/the Dragon's features, it's hard to beat!
Let's hear those with 'great knowledge'.I would also like to add that cables are very important;I use Purist Audio Maximus.
Don't take offense Inna, if you have. Go to Naks.com, sign up for Naktalk and spend some time on the list and you can gain a wealth of knowledge, if it is still being participated by many, I haven't been on there in awhile.