Nordost vs NBS

I am looking for anyone who has direct comparisons between these two brands in terms system matching and which might make the best interconnect cable purchase for tube components like Audio Research.
rlf
I am currently auditioning a full NBS Statement 3 set-up
against my Valhalla's.Previous postings in favour of NBS describe what I hear. The NBS sounds more 'real' and musical.Vocals are rendered with a realism that cant be matched by the Valhalla(an otherwise excellent cable).
However cable selection is very system dependant , although
Nordost in general sounds relatively harmonically threadbare compared to the NBS .
Dkp
Walter Fields is a true gentleman and provides one of the best customer service in high end audio. Last year, I had to reterminate one end of my NBS Monitor II interconnect cables due to Amplifier change. He quoted me a reasonable price and I got my cables back via Fedex 2 days within one week.
I am also very happy with NBS cables. I upgraded my cables over the years from Audiotruth Diamond/ Sterling to Cardas Golden Cross/Golden Reference and now I have the Monitor I, II, Master III interconnects and Monitor II, III speaker cables. Althought I did not do an A/B comparison between the Nordost and the NBS cables, the NBS cables I have now are superior to the cables I have in the past. The music has a quieter background, the image is sharper, the bass is more solid.