Power cord? Why?

I see a lot of posts regarding power cords. I would like to know what sonic difference they actually make. Could anybody explain this in a simple way?

Thank you
cfmartind362
Corona: Are you involved with the marketing, design, production, sales, etc.. of any type of audio based product ? Given the fiasco that came of the ART amplifier thread, we might as well get this type of thing out in the open right away when someone starts making BIG claims about a product.

If you have no vested financial interest in this product, and it is already being demo'd to various individuals and / or groups, how about sharing the make / model of this product with us ? We are all on the hook, now start reelin' us in : ) Sean
>
Gentlemen, these are exciting times. At this moment the world’s first super conductive power transmission cable is being laid from New York to New Jersey. This cable will convey 5 times more power than a conventional design. The problem with this technology involves the use of a super coolant, highly impractical for home use. To my knowledge we are the first company to develop a limited application of “Room Temperature Super Conductivity,’ and yes it works!
No, the cables do not sell for $2500; the price range is $650-$850 for a 5’ cable. To keep the price affordable the many parts and fabrications are all designed for a 5’ length. Any deviation from 5’ is a custom length and requires additional “tuning”. Every foot [+ or -] changes the “tuning” but once it is set there is practically no degradation due to length. Another plus, the design is so effective it eliminates the need for dedicated power lines. If you already have one it is still a plus but not to the degree it is with conventional cables.
The Company who produces this cable has existed almost exclusively through in-home demonstrations. For six years we have specialized in selling results. During that time a very important fact has been learned; skeptics make the best customers. As you have already noticed I love to talk technology. However, industry marketing does not work for us, we’d rather show than tell, but time and distance often makes that impossible. The Company you ask about is named after the large cactus with arms that grows in the Arizona desert, Sahuaro Audio. The featured dealer who advertises on Audiogon is AudioLon. Audio Excellence does not advertise here but has been a long time dealer. The showcase dealer, Perrotta Consulting will soon be acquiring our line of cables.
Post removed