Is there a turntable book?

Has there been a book written about turntables? It would be great if there was a single source that covered set-up, cartriges, general user tips, record cleaning and care ect... If it doesn't exit, someone needs to do this!
jsbail
Thanks to everyone for the input. I have already found and pieced togeather alot of this information. I was just wondering if it had been assembled in one place. There have been alot of threads recently by Goners getting back to vinyl and thought it might be helpfull.
"Phonograph Blues"...will cure me, Cornfedboy...and I'd LOVE to have a copy of that Mephisto to assist sttting up my new Delphi V, JMW 10 and cartridge...which one?...to follow.

[email protected]
There was book published several years ago which I found to be very helpful. I did not read all the responses to your question because they seem to have gotten a little too foolish so I don't know if it was mentioned already. Laura Deerborn wrote a book called "Good Sound" that offered helpful advice on a number of valuable HiFi topics. The chapter on setting up turntables was very good. I have used it dozens of times to setup and recheck differrent things on my TT. If I understood your query I think this is what you're after. I don't have any idea about the availability though.
Good Luck
Nate
Is there anyone anywhere in audiophivillia that ever disagrees with "Mikey"? Look through any copies of his now defunct magazine THE TRACKING ANGLE and you see a vast sea of gone but never really here anyway artists and grossly overpriced products. Unless you need to have pretty pictures the information needed to properly set up an analog system is readily available here and at audioasylum. TAS did several outstanding article in their annual "Guide to High End Components" (some written by "Mikey")which you might find at a yard sale next to the records for sale. Get the information and look at the pictures in the mags on the newstands and spend your money on records like I do!