Turntable upgrade: What to do?

I have a Linn LP12/Lingo with Akito arm and Benz Micro Glider L2 cartridge. I have been thinking of upgrading the arm, possibly to a Naim Aro or Ekos II. But as I think about it, I wonder: Would my money be better spent upgrading the table? Is there anyone out there who thinks I could do much better than the LP12 table? I'm still sorta new to analog and, though I like my table, I don't really know how much better it can get.
Thanks for any advice!
gboren
Do you have a preference between the Basis 2500 and the Clearaudio Champion Level II? If you do, could you explain? I have a Basis 2500 and have been considering an upgrade to the 2800, but have seen the Champion and was very impressed, particularly considering its price.

I can try the Champion in my system, and probably will, but I'd be interested in your impressions.

Thanks
pctower,
if you're looking to unload your Basis 2500 in the near future, let me know - I'd be interested.
My REK-O-KUT is sounding better than my LINN. I felt like such a fool knowing that an $10 estate sale turntable would shame the mighty LINN. Someone bought my LINN so I had some extra money for LPs. Good Luck with those big buck tables!
My recommendation of the Basis 2500 and ClearAudio Champion Level 2 were made primarily on the basis of choosing TT's in the "reasonable" price range. The Basis 2800 is an excellent TT, and offers some improvement over the 2500. There is also, I believe, a ClearAudio TT that falls mid-way in price between the Champion L2 and the $12,000 Reference, but I have not heard it. My self-imposed dollar limit on suggestions was made based on assumptions I made about Gboren's apparent budget for upgrading.

I have had some short listening sessions with several of the TT's I mentioned, but not long enough to say with certainty which one is the "best choice". All will probably do a fine job with the right arm and cartridge.
Michell and Nottingham are two British manufacturers that have quietly produced some of the best TTs at their price points for decades. Some recent designs from others look a lot like the Orb and Space Deck, which have been around for years.