help me with cheap tape deck.

Want to spend arround $200 on used tape deck with the following:
3 heads, minimum 2 motors(3 is better), record monitoring, non-digital VUs, all manual adjustmens(bias, separate level controls on each channels), good recording preamp, built quality, none-china(also non-indonesia, non-Korea) made.

for transfering extra-valuable vinyls to tapes.
128x128marakanetz
Have you considered going reel to reel instead of cassette for the transfer of your treasured vinyl?
...havn't enough space for reel to reel. That's why I've sold my Otari before. I still have a bunch of reels that I have to probably auction or sell them as a whole.
Some of the Onkyo Integra recorders from the late 80s, early 90s. They are very solid. They are as described, except for the VU's. Many are 3 motor. There are a few, but the TA2800, TA2600, are about 10 years ago, and the TA2090 from about 1988. Also the TA2058.

I also have a tape deck made by Dual the turntable company. Does a real nice job, except it does not have separate channel recording settlings. Very rare in the US.

There are plenty of Nakamichi decks on this site. Most good 3 head decks from Nak should have all or most of the features and the build quality you're looking for. For specific info on what models have what features just go to www.naks.com . Good luck!