Power cord craze What should I get for $100

I do not wish to spend too much on the powercord.
Any suggestion on powercords for around $100 that makes a difference. Good connectors are a must, not a big fan of bulky and unmanagable cables, I do have some fancy stuff as my reference but this is for a secondary system Creek 4330 and not much of a reason spending $300 on powercords when the amp was $500. I need a powercord for around $100 that would make an audible difference. Any suggestions please feel free to go with some brands, models and links if possible. Thanks
rapogee
Post removed 
The ones mentioned by Tentrek or there is a member "Audiophile8" that makes power cords called The Basic Power Cord. I recently bought four of them and right now there is a review done on them by a member here in the forums.

Hope this helps
Make your own using 4-5 feet of the JPS in-wall cable with a Marinco 320 IEC and 8215 Male. Cost should come in around $100-$110 U.S. Performance comparable to the JPS power retailing at $450 U.S. (there have been recent sellers on Audiogon of JPS Powers that have simply replaced them with this cable.)

Far better than Blue Circle BC 62 and LAT cords which I have owned and in the same league (probably better) than two Cardas Goldens which I also use. Very black background and balanced presentation from top to bottom, very smooth and musical with great bass performance.