Clou Blue Jaspis for Senn HD 580/600 Headphones

Can anyone who has replaced stock Sennheiser cord with Blue Jaspis (or Red Jaspis) comment on what effect it has on sound. Is this a significant upgrade over stock cords?

I know they look very cool, do they sound as good as they look?
128x128megasam
Sam; I have 600s. Where are these custom cords available? Cost? I'm interested in your question too. Thanks. Craig.
Craig those sneaky guys at Headroom have them, but you have to go to Yahoo site to see them listed:
http://store.yahoo.com/headroom/headexcab.html

The salesman at Headroom says they really open sound up without sounding bright. They look really cool also, but wanted to get some independent member feedback on these
first.
Do a search on "Clou" at either Headwize.com or Head-fi.org. Generally, the views I've seen have been favorable. However, I don't recall any specifics at this point.

Bob
I have tried the Clou Red Jaspis cables using a Wheatfield HA-2 amp and found the high frequencies to be objectionably harsh. Even after an extended break in, the highs and mids seemed to be exagerated and were extremely hard to listen to. However, if you are using one of Headroom's amplifiers, the exageration of the highs could be a plus since the cross feed circuit rolls off the highs. In comparing the Max with the HA-2 I found the Max to be dull and lifeless due to the cross feed. Perhaps the Red/Blue Jaspis could liven it up a bit.