Has anybody heard the FIM power cords?

How good are these new power cords?
128x128abruce
yes, these are the finest cables in the history of hi-end audio!! thats why I became a dealer. we are now stocking the FIM cables. anyone interested please contact brian at (949)362-6080. our website is: aaudio.com , FIM is not on the website yet, but will be soon.
Brulee, thanks. To answer your question, yes I have heard a systme composed of the Marantz SACD player, the new Talons Khorus speakers and Tube Research gear using all FIM IC's and SpkrCbl.. The sound..breathtaking. The IC's and Speaker cable are as capable as the PC's, but be warned...they are very very stiff. That shouldn't be to big of a problem because once you bend them to shape, I really don't see the need to continue moving them. I am starting out with the PC's to my amps and pre because that is where I noticed the largest effect. Best regards, Mike
FYI, eAudioNet.com is providing the home auditioning of the FIM cables. If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact Wen-Li at (518)782-5489. We also have lots of high-end cables for your selection and are pleased to answer all kinds of your questions. We are glad that two of our customers' postings here are happy about the FIM cables. Welcome to visit our website at http://www.eAudioNet.com Thank you.
Everyone says they are good. But what does that mean? How does the sound change when these are introduced into the system? What equipment are you running them with? Without this type of information these posts are not very revealing.
Hi Rayhall. FIM PCs have a wide, deep soundstage. Transparency is the best I have heard. Images have a solidity that has to be heard. Detailing is incredible. Listning to these PCs is an experiance. Could be the best upgrade you could ever make. A review of these PCs is not enough. You audition them you will buy them.