Analysis Plus or Harmonic Teck

Could someone characterize the sound or recommend which of these interconnects\speaker cable combos might work best for me. I will be running an EVS millenium DAC2 into EVS nude attenuators into a White audio labs s-200 into Thiel cs3.6 speakers. Or perhaps you might recommend some other manufacturers cables in the context of my system? Appreciated
jph1
Have Thiel 1.5 speakers out of a CJ Premier 11a. Purchased Analysis Plus Silver To see how compared to my Transparent audio Music Wave Plus. Sold Analysis on Audiohgon as MUC preferred the Transparent. Analysis great soundstage, but warm sound which I like just dissapeared
The affordable MIT cables I have have as much soundstage width as any cable, and much more depth than any other cable. Images are also more solid, real, and not "wispy" like they've been with every other cable. More dynamic contrast than any other cables, too. And there are essentially no penalties for this, either, at least in my system...or any ss system I try them in. I plan to post an extensive thread comparing all these in the next few weeks.
Hi, A well known speaker designer sent me his thoughts on HT vs. AP cable, in reply to my inquiry. (I won't use his name because I didn't ask his permission). Hope it's useful to you. I've only used the HT cables. "The Harmonic Tech Single Crystal cable (copper version) is very sweet and warm, lending itself to work well as equalization for systems which might be bright or forward due to the electronics or a "hard" and reflective room acoustic. If your system leans towards "warmth" and you crave more detail and "air," you will need to use the Analysis Plus cables. I prefer their copper, not the silver, unless you have a very warm tube based system. If your system is overly warm, go for the Analysis Plus silver cables. Perhaps try mixing the copper speaker cable with the silver interconnects if you want a more neutral sound."
Regarding speaker cables only: I've compared the Oval 9, with Harmonic Technology Pro-9, and I find the opposite to be true. It is the HT that has more air, and more bass, and the Oval 9 was very fuzzy and soft, and closed in. It did have unusual synergy with a Synergistic research interconnect, however: the RCA Kaleidoscope Phase 2. I find it interesting that neither of these worked well with any other combination I tried. I've found that not one cable manufacturer makes cables that all have the same sonic character (Kimber comes very close to being the exception, however). Whatever works is fine with me, but you do have to try for yourself. Cable reviews seem like the ones that have the least "translatability" to the buying public, because they can perform so differently in different systems, with different combinations of brands (or even if they're all from one brand)...and that's not even taking into account the reviewer's own biases and hearing.
I agree with Carl that the HT spkr cable (Pro 9+) has better air and bass than the Oval 9. I use all HT on my system, including power (with the exception of Goertz from pre to amp, to remove some excess warmth). I chose HT Silway 2 from source for neutrality after trying Goertz, Transparent, and DH Labs. IMHO, hands down, for the money HT can't be beat. For the record, I'm using Theta digital, Levinson pre, Krell, and Dunlavy.