Turntable Recommendations please.

I'm looking to get into vinyl and have no experience with turntables. My budget is $3500 max on the used market for table, arm, and cartridge. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
jman
For entry level listen to the Rega Planar 3. After that get a Linn Sondek LP12 or a Roksan Xerxes. The Linn is legendary and is one of the best music sources in the world.
THERE ARE SOME GOOD DEALS IN USED TURNTABLES OUT THERE. I WOULD LOOK HARD AT THE KUZMA STABI DISTRIBUTED IN THE U.S. BY MUSE ELECTRONICS (SAW ONE ON THE AUCTION RECENTLY) OR YOU MAY EVEN WANT TO CONSIDER A NEW INSTEAD, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU CAN GET THE KUZMA STABI S INCLUDING TONE ARM FOR UNDER $2,000.00. THE KUZMA S IS REALLY NEW, DOUBT YOU WOULD FIND ONE USED YET. THAT WOULD LEAVE YOU A NICE PIECE OF CHANGE FROM YOUR BUDGET FOR A CARTRIDGE. BY THE WAY DID YOU FIND THE SUBWOOFER FOR YOUR MARTIN LOGAN CLS YET? I CAN HELP YOU WITH A USED MUSE MODEL 18 IF INTERESTED, AND THE CONSUMER INSTALLABLE PERSONALITY CARD FOR THE MARTIN LOGAN CLS, CLS II (a)(z), SEQUEL II, AND MONOLITH III IS AVAILABLE FROM MUSE FOR JUST $35.00. AS WELL. BEST REGARDS
Get any VPI table used, and a new Benz Glider cartridge. Get the Musical Surroundings Phonomena, which BEATS THE LEHMANN BLACK CUBE, and is only about two quality percentage points below an Audio Research PH-3. Get a tonearm that allows for VTA adjustment.
The VPI Aries and a Benz cartridge are the best choice. I owned a Linn lp12 and constant problems with set-up and vibration. Which ever you decide on make sure its on a rock solid base
Since you say you don't have much experience with turntables, then at all costs avoid any suspended designs (Linn, Roksan and others). They're capable of superb sound, but they are relatively difficult to set up and maintain. Suspension designs are also more finicky about what stand you place them upon. Recommend you consider Rega, Well Tempered (get one w/ the Black Platter and the redesigned tonearm) or VPI Aries. BUY THE CARTRIDGE NEW - HAVE DEALER INSTALL. A real good dealer should also do a follow-up visit 60-90 days later to readjust.