PowerSnake Owners Unite!

OK PowerSnake owners, I think it's high time that we combine our efforts to completely familiarize our fellow Audiogon members with the power cords that we love more than any other on the planet. I'm asking owners of the Sidewinder, Black Mamba, Cobra and King Cobra to tell everyone honestly what these cords have done to improve the sound of their system. Believe me, you haven't really heard what your components sound like until you've heard them through a PowerSnake.
jaguar
I own one Black Mamba and 2 Sidewinders. They replace Harmonic Tech pc which was an improvement. I was in Hamilton, Canada last weekend (near Ontario) and heard the Foundation Research line conditioner/power cord in a friend's system. The improvement was obvious. The design concept uses "filters" in both directions so that your components do not pass any signal back into your ac. They are basically a shieled power cord with a box in the middle. I plan to replace all snakes at once then individually with these for evaluation. Will report on impressions. Has anyone heard of Foundation Research out of Canada?
Mikeg: Foundation Research is operated my a very smart Canadian engineer, Ed Wolkow, who designs product for Hewlett Packard. He has designed a wonderful phono stage and preamp (VR5 and VR6), not yet available in the USA. Here is a guy who quietly and unassumingly designs and builds stuff for the sheer love of music. He is fanatical about system synergy and how to go about trying to extract musicality from a system. I think we will be hearing much more of his products in the future. I believe that the only retailer of Foundation Research, currently, is Alternative Audio in Toronto.
Hyda is coming.......for sneak peak go to http://www.gcaudio.com/gcaarrivals.html looks to be completely novel product using "stardust" tech.......price is beyond my budget, Sam