What is the best digital interconnect

I have a Bat VK-5i and VK-500. My cd player that i just upgraded is a Sonic Frontiers SFCD-1. Now im looking for a good digital interconnect. I'd appriciate your comment. Thanks! (I almost forgot, my speakers are Hales Transcendent 5's)
tubelover69
Marigo Apparition is an incredible sounding digital interconnect in the right system. The bulkiest damn digital i/c I've ever come across, but the sound is worth it. The Illuminati and Transparent are (again in the right system) also excellent sounding.
The best cable that I have tested to date is the Twisted Pair Designs Dfn Digital. It's been compared to the Iluminati D-60 and everybody that hears it says it's better. You can try it for 30 days and if you don't like it they'll refund your money. It's very similar to in construction to the D-60 and is 75 ohms end to end, comes in 1.5 meter length only and sells for $200. I'm extremely satisfied with it. For more info feel free to get in touch. Craig [email protected]
I have had two digital cables that I from time to time listen to. Gena labs gemini cable that is not talked about alot and the nordost moonglo which is some what popular. Very good cable and the gemimi cable is built like a tank. Enjoy
I've been totally happy with Cardas Lightening with a variety of equipment-- fast and neutral.
Hi, try giving Millersound a call in Pennsylvania. You will have to call information. Check their cable reviews on audioreview. I paid $60 for a .5 meter digital cable and I love it. My experience with different types is limited, however I purchased it based on recommendation from a friend who had demoed it against Kimber silver and Illuminati digital cables and found the Millersound to beat them all soundly. I only had a Monster digital cable to compare it to and it definitely beat out the Monster. Try Millersound, he offers a 30-day guarantee. Good luck. Dan