Best CD of Diana Krall??

I have not heard anything of this beauty (I just saw her in pictures in cd). What cd(s) do you recommend me? I'd appreciate a lot your recomendations.
Thank u.
perroaguayo7ffa
I own "LOVE SCENES","ALL FOR YOU" and "WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES". I like "ALL FOR YOU" the best. I think I will run out and buy "STEPPING OUT" based on Fpeel's recomendation. Very high grade recordings soft jazz Diana playing great piano the whole way through. Personally I don't think you can lose with any of her stuff.
Artemus, I've noted the "hot mike". It sounds like they were going for the "breathy" effect and went too far.
Thanks Fpeel. Your theory makes sense. I'm glad someone else has heard it also. Sometimes the little voices make it hard to distinguish reality. just kidding...I think
On the song "When I Look In Your Eyes", not only is she very closely miked, but in the quietest parts, the mike mutes and background noise drops out entirely, only to pop back in when she starts to sing again. Its very disconcerting. Also, I think that the engineers bring her voice too far forward and the overall sound is unreal. I've noticed this with "Love Scenes" as well so it must be the preferred presentation. Still...I love her music.
This is funny. I took "When I Look . . " back to the store thinking there was something wrong with the copy I first got since it had been so highly recommended. The second copy was just like the first and just as you guys describe. Too closely miked or just a hot mike, a little too much zzz sibilance.