Speaker Cable upgrade

I would like to upgrade my speaker cable, I current used AQ clear3, how about AQ Dragon(used), or can anybody give me some others comments Iwould appreciate
kentt
Dito on the MIT wire. amazing stuff. each series offers great leaps in sound over the last. best improvement for the money. MIT interconnects will make the best improvement at first. then when you get their speaker wire. WOW! Since the day I heard MIT products I could never change to anything else. They have patents that nobody can touch. and this keeps them on top and very affordable.
Thanks Yuri. But I was really just feeling mischievous that day and was trying to wind Carl up. I was somewhat disappointed when he did not reply, but sure enough he came through in the end. As usual he substituted invective (now I am an ignoramus) for any semblance of reasoned argument, and continued to make assumptions about me (he can hear better than me and is more open-minded on cable mixing than me). And all this angst is meant to prove his opinions are truth, and others' (in this case mine) are not. Actually Carl I was not offended. I enjoyed every word. I am in two minds whether your latest arguments (accusations) require rebuttal, but don't want this little spat of ours to become tedious for others - so I will withdraw now and let others decide for themselves. My apologies to Kentt for having fun and messing around with your serious question.
The best thing to do about carl_eber postings is to ignore them and don't reply.
Thanks Gerrym5. I am a slow learner, but recognise good advice when I see it.
Fellas, you make just as many blind assumptions about me as you think I make about you. All I am doing is defending my point of view, and it's not angst in the least. Ignore me if you like, but I'm full of insights that you can't possibly imagine...