Which is the best cable for Martin-Logan?

I use martin-logan Quest z with monster-cabe powerline 2 plus (krell power,mark levinson pre..etc) but my friends of Audio club say monster is not good for my system and Transparentcable is best for mine... unfortunately..it's very expensive... and they recommand MIT , Cardas well, I dont know much about cables. Must I change speaker cables to get clear sound?
eugene
The Monster cable is a pretty good cable. However, Transparent sounds better to my ears. But: maybe it doesn't sound better to your ears, and for the money you can buy a neat pile of cd's. Decide for yourself whether or not you're missing something in the sound of your system, and if that's worth the money. If you buy another cable, get some kind of money-back guarantee.
The best is JPS or Miller Sound. I have used Monster Sigma. Got rid of them after Miller Sound which is a cheaper version of JPS. No cable better to my ears unless you get into thousands of dollars for exotic cables.
Problem is probably with the Martin Logans. Owned a pair of Quest's once. Was constantly fighting the room. If you have the speaker's closer than three feet from any wall they are too close. If you have cathedral ceilings, give up ,,,, you loose.
Most of our customers use Transparent or NBS analog cables with that type of set up. MIT & the new higher end Monster is also a possibility. Forget about Cardas with your particular set up. Goodluck. thanks, [email protected] ph805.527.9739 fax805.527.9808 www.hellohifi.com eCatalog available. New equipment demo’s by appointment. All quotes are good for 30 days. Customers in every state, & 26 countries (angol/ingles/englisch/beszelunk magyarul!/ hablamos en espanol/wir sprechen deutsch).