What equipment do you really like?

This thread was actually suggested by Trelja. What is out there in the Audiophile world that you really, really like. You don't have to own this equipment, it can be on your wish list. Let's keep this civil please. I will take action against those that can't behave. ENJOY!!!
retroguy
Mbl 101d speakers driven by Jeff Rowland model 12(bi-amp) and a Jeff Rowland Coherence preamp.Best I have heard so far.Another piece of equiment I could only dream of is the FM Acoustic FM268 preamp.
Well, I happen to own one piece of equipment that I like already. My tuner (a Magnum Dynalab FT-101..... I want and lust after an FT-101A...... but I got the FT-101 instead...... it's the next best thing to an FT-101A, and I saved $350.00 to $375.00 in the process..... and I may upgrade to the 101A later on..... who knows) is one such piece. Another piece is the Vandersteen 2Ci/2Ce speaker system (warm and honest sound, nice imaging, great bass response (which in my small apartment, that negates the need for a subwoofer) at a great price. Plus, it matches up well with a wide variety of equipment as well). I also like the power amplifiers that are made by McCormack (when you cannot get a Jeff Rowland, a Krell or a Mark Levinson...... then these are the amps to get..... I view these amps as either Krells or Levinsons for working people), as well as a Nakamichi CR-7A. Like I said, I have the tuner already. Let me have another one of these components, and I'll be a happy camper for quite a while. At least until I find something else I may like later on. --Charles--
All the Hales floorstanders. They are my faves irrespective of price. I'm sooo pissed that i'll never be able to buy a pair of trans eights. But I was lucky enough to grab the rev twos.
Eggleston Ivy's, adequate amplification (similar caliber electronics) and a fortress of a listening "space" in which to listen. - Just for the sheer excess of it! :-) Those speakers look like they could bring a house down - with weight or with sound.
I can't say much on the current electronics(no pun intended), but I really dig the Dunlavy line of speakers. I was lucky enough to hear the SC-1 proto types when the company was just forming and was floored. It is probably the best small speaker that I have ever heard, period. I still drool over the SC-VI, they will have aplace in my music room someday. They are very easy to drive, so I won't need a $100,000.00 in amps to run the $25,000.00 speakers. Does any one out there own a pair? Also check out the Dunlavy web site it's very enlightening. Todd