Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
In order : My family, Skiing, Fly Fishing on the Yellow Breeches Creek, Mountain Biking.
Albertporter-

I just went to your website. You, sir, are not a photographer; you are an ARTIST! My god, just those few pictures I looked at were beautiful. I like to think of myself as pretty good with a lens (I use an Olympus OM system), but my stuff looks like family reunion pics shot with a disposible next to yours.
Slipknot, if only more art directors would look at my images the way you do. I sincerely appreciate your kind remarks, you literally made my day.
My husband and I have completely renovated our last two homes - I do most of the design work, he does the execution.

I am also an avid gardener. I currently have over 200 roses in my rose garden, all flourishing. My husband and I have done all the landscaping on our current country home.

We travel extensively - my position requires it of me. We are both history buffs - love the international museum circuit [history, art and especially science]. We have collected some wonderful not too expensive art reproductions in the process.

I am an accomplished pianist - not jazz; classical.
I play the violin.
I write stories and novels.
I train bird dogs, collect shotguns, and travel to shoot. I've met some very nice people in all the above, and a few in audio, also.