Best reviewers

Who are in your opinion the best reviewers out there ? Whether it be from stereophile, TAS or an audio forum, you surely have a few reviewers that you trust and respect. I nominate Robert E. Greene from The Absolute Sound as the best reviewer. He understands live music, knows how to describe what he hears, and appears to be impartial. Your choice ?
joe_coherent
JA, ST and MF from Stereophile, also RH from The Absolute Sound. They have added much enjoyment to my hobby. I appreciate the opportunity to thank them.
Michael Fremer is probably my all time favorite. Other Greats (who don't seem to write as often) are : Dick Oshler, John Atkinson, Jonathan Valin, J. Gordon Holt, Tom Norton, Wes Phillips, Robert Reina, Corey Greenburg, Robert Green, Doug Blackburn, and Todd Warnke. I think TAS is moving up because many of the writers who made Sterephile great have gone there. The Sterephile had more of an enthusiast feel when J Gordon Holt ran it. Less Santa Fe, and a little more Park Avenue. The reviewers worked together more back then too. I like Sam Tellig's style and honesty. He is great at picking out mid-priced jewels: CJ mv-55, Rega 25.
robert harley, now of tas. picks good products, writes understandable, complete reviews.
I miss Corey Greenberg, all reviewers should use humor. I remember the Dung Beetle film from elementary school, do you?