Best reviewers

Who are in your opinion the best reviewers out there ? Whether it be from stereophile, TAS or an audio forum, you surely have a few reviewers that you trust and respect. I nominate Robert E. Greene from The Absolute Sound as the best reviewer. He understands live music, knows how to describe what he hears, and appears to be impartial. Your choice ?
joe_coherent
Joe from the Absolute Sound I agree, Robert E. Green. From days of old I liked JG Holt and Anthony H. Cordesman both no nonsense to the point reviewers who always gave you a point of reference so you knew where they were coming from. Today Michael Fremer for analog. For humor I like sam Tellig though he isn't as funny as he used to be. Why do comedians become less funny as they get older? It seems universally true.
For tubes I like and respect Dick Olsher-- whoever he happens to be writing for, and I also agree with Sam Tellig, Stereophile for his wit and humor-- just wish he'd post a spec. box with his reviews. Tom J. Norton-- Stereophile, while pretty stiff and formal, seems to have some of the same music and equipment values that I have, ie he likes Vandersteen speakers and McCormack amps. Cheers. Craig.
Oh and the most talented writer combining original style, humor with some technical competence, could it be any other than Corey Greenberg? He had me LOL more than a few times.
I have to agree with Tubegroover. Corey Greenberg of Stereophile days had me LOL too. He was writing for Sound and Vision, but I don't see his article 'The High End' anymore. Any one know what happened to him? Although the SandV days Greenberg was anything but funny and pro- high end. Fremmer and John Atkinson are honest(to a degree) reviewers. Sam telling write-up and humor style I like, but lately all the reviews read basically same.
Thanks;bmpnyc;I do Stereo-"pile"and TAS;and I also get tired of reading month after month:"Best I have ever heard"applied to the Amp-of- the Month;each month. I also get very tired of hearing about so many products,here,or elseware,but my mag.s do the same mfg's products over and over.Woops'--this is supposed to be a "Best of thread"---sorry.