The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
Albert Porter is a personal friend. He is very knowledgable, simply because he has been at this for quite some time, and has tried nearly everything. He buys the best, from the best. He knows so many within the audio field, that he is usually one of the manufacturers "Test" guys, prior to sending a product to market. He usually special orders his components, usually shying away from Gold plate, opting for black finish. (And the ultimate up-grades from the factory, prior to shipment!). He is very open minded, sometimes tweaks to the extreme, isn't afraid to spend time and money on minor improvements. A serious audiophile, and a GREAT friend! (He's got to try the FIM cable)
Albert has heard my take on the FIM Gold power cord, the so-called "best in the world". We have similar tastes in powercords, and have heard nearly the same things from one of the Shunyata cords, for example. He knows what he likes in cabling, and I am starting to know.
That's funny, I thought that Albert and I shared many beliefs. (At least it seems that way when we spend a minimum of an hour on the phone each time we talk). Hmmm.