Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo
I'd like to second the responses of many of the above. EXCELLENT speakers can be had for under $2500, including thump. Off the top of my head: Acoustic Research, B & W, Coincident, Definitive Technology, Hales, Mission, NHT, Paradigm, PSB, Revel, and Vanderteen. I'm sure there are more out there...
It is interesting to see all of the recommendations which include subwoofers. My understanding of the question was that Shabbadoo was looking for full range speakers which deliver bass to 30 hz. Wouldn't this eliminate subwoofers from consideration? Shabba... , please speak up if I have misunderstood the question.
I have a set of Spendor SP 1/2 on the way, they list for $2500. I hadn't mentioned them before because I am unsure of the bass; not sure they will get down to that 30 range but I have read many great things about the speakers.
Call Judd at JSG in Binghamton Ny. 607 722 3551 In this price range he offers a speaker that no one can touch. Built like battleships, Hand crafted in the US. Phrophile Speakers. He is a delight to talk to regarding speakers and all audio. His custom built phrophile Line is a definite must. For seriuos audiophiles and the best bass ever!! I am quite sure you would be mailing me & pleased if you did... If you do talk with Judd make sure you menchion me. Bob Ferrario Jr...
I recently listen to RBH 1044 and 1266 and was very impressed. I don't know if they go all the way to 30hz, but pretty close. For my ears they are more open than B&W or Paradigm of a similar price, and even than the Paradigm Studio Reference 100 which I have heard in the same dealer's show room as the RBH. I hear good review about Coincident.