Best speakers for 2500....thump included

I am looking for a good speaker that can produce down to 30hz or lower, at the 2500 price range..... I also like my music loud and clear, without being bright on the top end. I am running a 300W perreaux power amp, and a perreaux pre. Any suggestions... there are just too many to go looking... The bass is mandatory!
shabbadoo
NHT has some models with really nice low end - if you don't mind going used, you can find a pair of the 3.3's for <2500, and if you can place them against a rear wall, will get the low end you're looking for. The 2.9's retail for <2500 and also have significant low end. Very neutral speakers.
As to the mention of the Revel F30 above, I liked the M20 better, it is basically a bookshelf speaker, although it comes with nice stands. I have been impressed with these speakers, I am not sure if they will go as low as you like, but they will surprise you! List $2200.
What about a nice pair of Paradigm (Studio reference 80's) and a subwoofer on the side. This set up will give you a very reasonable price and much deeper bass that a standalone speaker.
Here is a suggestion from John Marks, a reviewer for TAS; I was discussing something else with him, but part of the response applies to your question. "Anyway, my guess would be that a pair of Shahinian Super Elves ($850) as standmounted monitors plus a pair of __really good__ powered subwoofers, e.g., Velodyne HGS-10 (list $1,800 each, street price $1,600 each), would overall both sound better than the Linns, and, put much less of a load on your amp. The Obelisks ($2,800) are wonderful, but to get them to sing you need 100 to 200 watts, plus big-time current, plus immense damping factor. But spatially, that combo will be more rewarding than the Elves plus subs, in the right room. If the room is problematic for the Obelisks, the front-firing Elves will be better." http://shahinian.bizland.com/
I'd like to second the responses of many of the above. EXCELLENT speakers can be had for under $2500, including thump. Off the top of my head: Acoustic Research, B & W, Coincident, Definitive Technology, Hales, Mission, NHT, Paradigm, PSB, Revel, and Vanderteen. I'm sure there are more out there...