Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
I find all these posts to be insightful. As I remarked above, every company probably has a bad day now and then, but if enough people say a particular company has treated them poorly, this would provide a more reliable indication of which companies to stay away from. Therefore, I still wonder if it would be worthwhile to start some sort of system here on Audiogon where AGers could rate the customer service of the companies we all deal with (like user feedback).
Djjd, if were going to do that. Then we should email the companies are results here on audiogon. Maybe they'll get the hint. But even though the rep had no personality that day, I just can't dump my speakers over it. They just sound to damn nice.............
there is no doubt that the worst customer service. hands down, is Sony. I purchased a XBR rear projection tv and have had absolutely nothing but problems since day one. Sony has no field reps. no customer service and does ot give a damn that I spent over four grand for a piece of junk.I can not ever find a qualified repair shop to fix it, as the last "technician" who "serviced" it made it worse, and ledt his hair(!) and dirt on the inside of the screen! He refused to come back to clean the inside of the screen (P.J. tv repair, Brick, NJ). but only after I took a day off from work to wait for him to fix the mess he made. Sony hass no interest whatsoever in the multitude of problems I had with this "top of the line" piece of junk.
The best coustomer service I feel is from Sonic Frontiers. They are responsive, and actually care if their customers are satisified with their purchases. McCormick si also quite good, although getting them on the phone can be a bit frustrating.
Probably the best service I've had was from Balanced Audio Technology. I got great technical support from Victor for a very minor problem (a dead LED). We determined what the problem was and wasn't, and then he FedExed me a new pair of suitable LEDs, all before they had received my warranty registration. I'm sure he had better things to do.
BEST-Von Schweikert Audio...Bought a used pair of VR-6s that
developed some cracks in the vaneer. Speakers were about
two year old and normally would still be under warranty, but unfortunately VSR went out of business because of the flood. I thought I was shit out of luck.
When Von Schweikert resurfaced,(this time in Ca.), I called Albert and explained my problem. Albert expressed his regret and then offered to replace the VR-6s with a brand new pair of VR-7s paying only the difference in their respective retail prices. Needless to say I ended up coming out ahead on the whole deal and am extremly happy.