Best and Worst customer service?

My vote goes for Sonic Frontiers, as Best! I was contacted within an hours, after e-mailing a question. Wery friendly and helpfull!(they can count me-in on the next purchase) Thw Worst? Linn audio! It's been over a month since i submited a Q! I am stll e-mailing the question...i am sort of amused by now!
eldragon
Thru the years i have found the following to be excellent to very good, Michael Kelly from Aerial(excellent AAA+) Robert from Classe (very good) Definitive Tech (excellent) Marantz (very good) REL (very good) Sony (good,yes sony when you enter a back door, not the main #) My local dealer Woodbridge Stereo (very good) Brian from BMI (excellent). Carol Nelson from MSB Tech (excellent AAA+ real sweetheart).
Worst customer service? Why that would have to be Woodbridge Stereo in West Caldwell, NJ. About two years ago I went into their absolutely empty showroom and encountered two young salesman hacking around on the internet for five minutes before even looking up at me. I told them I was there to audition the Adcom GCD-750 cd player. After a few minutes more of waiting an older salesman came out and took me into a listening room. Just as we entered the room a young couple came in and announced that they were interested in a home theatre system. The salesman( can you believe this!) walked right out of the room , took them into another showroom, closed the door and began a lengthy demonstration. I waited in the soundroom and in front of the home theatre room in full view of this jerk and he ignored me for twenty minutes. Finally, I walked out, past the internet junkies who didn't even raise their heads.
An hour later I called Woodbridge Stereo and told the offending salesman how incredibly rude he was. I told him my visit was a serious inquiry and I would take my business elsewhere. I will never buy anything from Woodbridge Stereo. Beware!

Duke my experiences were at the Woodbridge store in Woodbridge NJ and with Tom A. Sorry to hear of your experience in the W.Caldwell store, i've never been there. Both both stores are owned by the same man.
Thought I did not have a problem with there equip, I called BAT for some information. They were more than happy to help and make helpful recommendations. Don't remember who I spoke with but he gave me more information than I needed, Way to go BAT.
Now on the other hand, I do love my Martin Logans, but I called for some info.. I felt like I was bothing the person who answered the call. No help what so ever. I explained to him that I was looking to buy more ML. Apparently he didn't want to help me and made me feel uncomfortable. One thing to the ML employee who answered the phone, if I was looking to buy the statements you probably would have gave me the time of day. All I can say is, if it wasn't for people like me and the others who purchase your products, then you would have no reason to answer the phone.
Just got my BAT VK200 power amp back from the factory. I bought it used, so it was not under warranty. The unit was damaged by a malfunction in the preamp, upstream, not even a fault in the amp itself. BAT fixed it for free within 48, let me say it again, 48 hours. I sent at least four or five e-mails, and all were answered during the following business day by Victor K himself. What a company! And the amp is such a musical piece of gear, I cannot believe the number of them I see for sale here. Buy one, you dummies.