Running dedicated circuits; What next?

Im in the process of running 2-20A 12ga circuits; one for my Dreadnaught and the other for preamp and source components. Would I be better off buying a power conditioner such as a Hydra or a power stabilizer such as a PS audio p-300.Right now Im using a cheap Monster strip. Which of these would provide the most benefit. Thank You. Justin
audiofire5228
Hello Rushton, just read the interesting thread posted earlier on SST. I was wondering if this should be applied to my Romex and outlets during installation or am I going to catch something on fire. I was also wondering if I need to shut off power before plugging in PC's.(again back to the fire thing)? Thanks
Hi Audiofire5228, I've heard very positive reports from a number of people who have applied SST on their electrical connections from the circuit breakers themselves all the way through to wiring the power outlet. I haven't done it yet myself, but it's on my list to do sometime (is there ever enough time?).

There is no fire hazard to applying SST itself, just keep in mind that it is highly conductive: you want to apply it in a very thin coating (don't smear on a thick layer), and you want to keep it where it belongs (on the contact only) so as not to create a short.

I suggested investing in and using Extreme SST before spending money on power conditions because I've consistently seen great benefits to using it in both video and audio. The results from power conditioning are more variable.
Rushton,Thanks for the help, you have me convinced enough to try it. Im ordering some tomorrow. Where is the best place to do this? Thanks again.
I placed my order this morning.I ordered the Extreme. Im running my circuits this Sunday. Hopefully it will arrive beforehand. I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks Rushton.