DirecTV HD question?

I am thinking of buying a new HD rear projection television. If I did this I would probably want to upgrade my DirecTV service to include HD programming which would require me to change my round dish to an oval dish with a triple LNB. However, I recently heard that DirecTV is planning to launch a couple of new satellites in the next year or so. Would this mean that the triple LNB oval dish would have to come down in a year or so and be replaced with some new bigger dish with the capability of receiving signals from four or five different satellites?
mchd1
My opinion is:---I don't think so. To many people would be shut out.--God knows they don't have that much anyway. With the 3 lnb;most of the programing is on just 2 of them.---BTW I just ordered Voom,I got tired of hearing this/ that channel is in HD--that I don't get.---In the 80's it was "I want my mtv; now it should be "I want Voom;now".---I won't drop D* completely 'cause I need FOX sports chanels.
I do not claim to be an expert, but from a marketing point of view it would be a disaster to make their customers change their dishes. Although they are supplyinmg free dishes when someone moves, it would be far too costly to replace all existing dishes, even though HD is not in 100% of their customer base.

Try this link http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/ there are some very knowledgeable people here.

Cheers