What is the best Big Screen TV?

O.K. Here's an old audio guy that is about to put together a home theater system....and:

What is the best tv in the 35" to 45" screen size range? I saw a rear projection Sony at a store recently that looked better than any big guy I have seen...but would love to hear some opinions..on..rear projection, plasma, LCD...etc.

Thanks.
whatjd
Dmoffitt,

Very interesting about not seeing burn-in with 4:3 material. Appreciate that information. Do you do any gaming on your set?

I had always read burn-in was an issue, and every time I see a plasma or CRT based display (tv store, restaurant, etc.) 4:3 images are always stretched to fill the screen and that drives me crazy. Of course, that doesn't mean they know what they're doing.

Are some brands/models less prone to burn-in than others?

Thanks
Bruce
I also saw the SXRD Sony TV at CEDIA, and there's absolutely no question that its the best Big Screen TV out there - by a comfortable margin. If you have bucks you can't do better. And I hate you.
for since I only watch movies and not TV, I went with a front projector. For me the pluses out-weight the minuses. But they aren't for everyone. Mine was under $2k for everything. 80 inch wide, 92 diagonal. It's something to think about.