Any Opinions about Innersound ESL amps?

I'm thinking of increasing the power to my Martin Logan CLSIIz's. I currently have a Marsh a400s and considering trying the Innersound ESL Amp or Innersound ESL monoblocks.
Any opinions would be appreciated.
hbrandt
Sean: I love the Marsh amp...but I think it does have some trouble with the voltage draw and the impedance drop of the electrostats. Before I unload the Marsh..I plan on extensively comparing it with the new amp.
While i don't know how well it would match with the sonics of your system or personal taste, i've been told that the Sunfire amps also work quite well with E-stat's and Planars. You can usually find the "little" 300 / 600 wpc version for a pretty reasonable price. If you really want some "muscle", try the 600 / 1200 wpc Signature version. That amp will drive ANYTHING that you throw at it. Just a thought... Sean
>
Hi Hbrandt, I have to reply as my middle name is Brandt and I own and sell the Innersound ESL amps (and product line).
The ESL amp is specifically designed to drive electrostatics and puts out 600 watts per channel into 4 ohms. A local dealer has the Marsh amp and it doesn't drive the Soundlabs very well at all but the ESL amp (they also carry them) has no problem gettting the most from the Soundlabs, which are as hard to drive as anything out there. As for the sound quality, I believe they really compare to the very best and you might want to go to www.innersound.net to read what 3'rd party reviews of the amp have to say. If I can answer anything else for you or help you acquire one, please let me know.
Hello HBrandt:

I currently use the ESL amp for my CLSIIZ's, and can't imagine a better amp for them; it is such a great synergy. The ESL amp gets all of the smallest details, and is capable of greater dynamics than I've ever heard with CLS speakers. It never sounds the least bit strained or hard, even with very dynamic peaks, and is purpose-built for 'stats. I have also used the ESL amp with the Innersound Eros, and various models of Acoustats, and it was also better than any other amp I have ever used with these. Furthermore, I paired it with current-hungry Apogee Duetta Signatures and Gallo Nucleus Reference speakers, with very impressive results. I give this amp 5 stars (at least), and it could find a home in many systems. The support from Roger Sanders for his products is without equal in my experience, and he has been very generous with tech support and information. Good Luck
We're a tube kinda couple, but when my wife and I compared the Innersound ESL amp to our 400 watt customized Melos monoblocks, an ARC VT-200 and Threshold Stasis SA-2's we were mighty impressed. We tried the combo on the Eros and our old full range Acoustats. We highly recomend it for electrostats.