What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
This listening session was inspired by the documentary Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage. It was also very much inspired by my life long close friend Nathan T. These four albums are all highly worthy of a listen and the first two have very good recording quality (I wish the last two possessed that as well). I have never purchased “2112” but should as it is a much needed album to connect “Hemispheres” and “Permanent Waves” below.

Rush – A Farewell to Kings

Rush – Hemispheres

Rush – Permanent Waves

Rush – Moving Pictures

BTW Ghosthouse, I did check out Dwight Twilley. That song was pretty cool as well as a few others I sampled on the Y**tube. Great call on this band.
Check out "General Fuzz".
Heard Comfort Zone from Soulful Filling on Pandora. He has 6 albums available for free download. Donations accepted. Link below to the site. Enjoying his music.

http://www.generalfuzz.net
Computer audio last couple of nights....

1) Daniel Lanois - Belladonna

2) Mum - Finally We Are No One

3) Sunlight Ascending - All The Memories, All At Once
Moonlit Sailor - So Close to Life. A recommendation from my friend Charles. Great Post Rock. My first two listens were yesterday.