power conditoner

looking for power conditoner fro under $300 used/new. any suggestions? having dedicated line installed monday. here what i have:

SHARP 34 INCH HDTV DIRECT VIEW SET
PIONEER ELITE DVD 34
PIONEER ELITE 35 RECEIVER
PIONEER ELITE LD (IS NOT AC-3) this is where i see alot of junk on my tv when this is in use.
SHARP SUPER VHS
HARMON KARDON SPEAKERS 10s, 30s and center channel
NHT SUB W/PRE AMP.
PIONEER ELITE CD 100 JUKE BOX

THANKS
darfinkle
I have a panamax unit that seems to work pretty well. It's very good at removing rfi. I live in an apartment building, that has to be the biggest test.
Buy several used,cheap isolation transformers from eBay. Use them to isolate your digital sources. You have too many components to plug into one conditioner (in your price range). You will get inductive effects--guaranteed.

I would definitely use a Tice A/V Solo or Video Solo for the TV. You could use one or two isolation transformers on the digital outlets, thus reducing unwanted inductive effects. I would plug the receiver directly to the dedicated line using a cryo treated outlet *and* a cryo treated power cord. This is assuming the receiver has an IEC terminal. Also, if the power cord is not tuned I would buy a Higwire Wirewrap ($25). This is a tuning device and RFI reducing device. Great performance for such little money.

The Absolute Power Cord works very nice with digital equipment ($50). It is tuned and only comes in 8 ft lengths. I have four and have ordered three more...