All Value System Under 5K

I just put together what I think is a very musical system for under $5K:

Newform Research R645 Speakers ($2265)
Odyssey Stratos Amp ($1100 with capacitance upgrade)
Morrison Elad PreAmp ($780)
Njoe Tjob 4000 CD Player ($690 with Njoe Shoes and upgraded Siemen tubes)

It is also interesting to note that all of my components were puchased direct over the net rather than through a dealer. (Cut out the middleman, baby!)

I think it is easy to get a great system with unlimited $'s. I think it is more difficult to maximize your sound investment. What other recommendations do we have out there for good sub $5K systems (don't need to include cables/IC's)?
sibelius
hey leafs, *ewe* were the one who asked... :>)

sibelius, i'm curious if ya had a chance to talk w/either klaus or john meyer, & what they had to say about wertical bi-amping... also, btw - i agree, for buying brand-gnu product, that sounds like a wery nice system, for $5k.

regards, doug s.

*EWE* are in need of some type of help.Cant figure what but I now its something.
"cant figure what but i now its something." try this:

can't figure what, but i know it's something.

leafs, what's yer mother tongue? ;~)

leafs, i'm doin' ok, but if ya tink i need some help, s'ok, if it makes ya feel better. i also tink folks who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones - i may play w/words, which may lead ewe to believe i need some help. while i don't see the connection, that's ok. but, ewe seem to be hell-bent on attacking me, either bluntly or subtly. dunno what that sez about whether or not ewe need help, but it *is* someting i noticed. a-gon noticed it too, that ewe went thru & pinged w/negative wotes most of my posts a while back, which caused them to have to go thru & delete all yer negative wotes against me. hey, whatever floats yer boat, leafs.

oh, i also noticed that, while ewe don't seem to enjoy wordplay, & feel it may indicate some problem or ignorance, *your* grammar & spelling sucks.

sibelius, sorry to get off-track again, but i *am* interested in whacha ya decide to do about the newforms/stratos...

doug s.

way to go leafs - when all else fails, go back to silent negative wotes! yure a class act...

doug s.

I thought your post sucked.Am I not allowed to vote negative for it.What does class have to do with not liking a post.WAWAWA you cry baby.