What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
World Party's "Bang" and then "Goodbye Jumbo". Haven't listened to these in a long time. Forgot how beautiful Karl's melodies can be. Glad to be reminded.
Been pretty busy and finally got around to listening to some shiny discs. The first was Robert Earl Keen – Gravitational Forces. This one is in HDCD and sounds great. Not his best effort, but fun nevertheless.

Next up was Lyle Lovett – Joshua Judges Ruth. Fantastic album and if you love Lyle, you probably already know this one. I heard Lyle play a song from this album, North Dakota, on the radio here in LA many years ago. I was on the way to work and it so moved me that I was all emotional but in the best way, being touched by the music. Lyle’s passion was amazing.

Moved on to Vigilantes of Love – Welcome to Struggleville. This is one of their stronger efforts and is from way back, 1994. Great listen.

Cibelle – The Dried Shine of Electric Leaves was in the CDP next and this is a well recorded disc with some neat arrangements. Really like this one.

Ended the session with Younger Brother – The Last Days of Gravity. This was a Ghosthouse recommendation that I purchased a several months ago. The more I listen, the better it gets. Just the way I like it.

Ghosthouse, I’ll have to take a look at Wondershare sometime. Just been pretty busy or out of town. It has been a good busy though. Happy New Years!
Hey, Pokey - good to hear from you. Always enjoy checking out your music choices. Happy New Year to you too. I did check out Robbie Fulks and The Big Dish. Can definitely see the talent in Robbie Fulks...greatest unknown songwriter kind of a thing. Big Dish...didn't do a lot for me at the time. Like many things, might be worth another try before completely closing the door. I remember when Lyle Lovett released JJR. Don't own it and only heard one or two tracks from it. Might be worth further investigation.
Kenny Burrell-Special Request
Shelby Lynne-Just A Little Loving
Carmen Mcrae-Try A Little tenderness