TV & computer monitor all in one

Is it possible to have a TV be a computer monitor and vice versa.
I'm building a new office in my home and in the office I'd like to have only a single flat screen device in the room.
Bring cable in through the computer?
Or are dual purpose LCD/Plasma units available?
128x128hbarrel
Hauppauge has several tv tuner cards to pick from. I have the WinTV Go in my machine and it works really well. The one I have is the mono version. They make them in stereo and with am/fm tuners. They also have released an HDTV card but it's pricey. My daughter has a nicer one in her computer and it's great for video capture and editing also. I think I paid about $50 for the card on sale at Compusa.
There are several options available: Princeton makes larger sized monitors that double as tvs; Pentronics also makes a similar monitor -- I own a 27inch monitor of Pentronics that has a TV tuner built-in and when paired with a computer with a HDTV card could do that as well. Otherwise, I recommend buying a 21 inch or larger monitor and use a ATI All in Wonder card that will do everything but HDTV. The reverse is not true; do not use a regular TV, even a HDTV ready rear projector set and hook a computer through it; computer images will suck and you will burn the screen.
NTSC does look better on a computer monitor because of the monitor's intrinsic higher horizontal and vertical resolutions; although the images are not true high definition, they are sharper.
You can purchase a Video Card that will allow you to recieve coax cable inputs. Relativly inexpensive.