Name this Preamp

I'm needing some help in narrowing down a quality pre-amp that will be used 70% for music and 30% for home theater. The pre/processor must have an analog bypass with superior clarity for music - I don't want the stereo signal converted to digital via A/D-D/A. The pre/proc must decode DD, DTS and pro-logic (EX capabilities a bonus)It must also have a 5.1 (or 7.1) pre-in/out to accomodate SACD, DVD-A or both. Since CD processing will be done with an external DAC, I don't need the best DAC for the front channels but must be of high quality for all channels. The pre/proc must also have good bass management capabilities. The budget for this is around $1000 and used equipment is fine. What out there fits these requirements???
treyhoss
OK, maybe the $1000 budget is a little optimistic. I keep seeing models that have the features I want but convert the signal to digital to acheive it. I don't mind that it does this for HT (DD, DTS, etc) but I don't want my 2-channel "compromised" in this fashion. I would also like a 5.1 passive input for DVD-A or SACD if I ever want to consider that in the future - better yet, 2 of them! The only thing I have seen come close is a model by Sony TAN-p9000s but it does not decode the movie soundtracks. There has to be SOMETHING out there. Feedback is most appreciated!
Look at the new Outlaw 950. www.outlawaudio.com. It is just shipping & has a large backorder but is $900.00 and the best value in a pre-pro on them market today. Wally