Help needed to make processor decision.

There are no dealers in my area that carry any of these processors:

Meridian 568
Classe SSP 75
Bryston SP-1
California Audio Labs CL 2500 SSP

I have read many good reviews about each but, since I can't audition any of them I need your help to decide which one would work best in my system. I am hoping to reduce the brightness I hear from the tweeters on my NHT 3.3s. Here are the components in my system to consider:

Classe 25 two channel amp (250 watts)
Wadia 20 CD transport
Wadia 25 DAC
NHT 3.3s
Cardas Golden Cross XLR Interconnect (DAC to Classe amp)
Cardas Golden Cross bi-wire speaker cable

I plan on removing the Wadia 25 DAC and routing the Wadia 20 CD transport to the new processor.
The video inputs on the Classe 75 would be nice but, not necessary.

Thanks for your input.
mnhgolf
Mike,
Casa Nova Specifications

Conversion: A/D Conversion: 20-bit Delta-Sigma; D/A Conversion: 96kHz, 24 bit

from the Theta web site.

The Casanova has 24bit/96khz DACS.
The A to D converters are 20bit. This is typical for most all processors. A/D's are used to take analog input, convert to digital, process the signal and then D to A back out. Note, the Casanova does not process the volume controls in the digital domain, strictly analog volume control. Digital volume control can affect the signal. Check the other guys on this.
Thanks for all the help you guys have given me on this. I purchased an Aragon Sounstage and am debating on purchasing an Accuphase CD player vs a tube preamp.
Mnhgolf,
Did you buy the new Stage One 7.1 Channel Pre/Pro? Does it have balanced outupts? How does it sounds?
Flavioleoni, No I purchased the Soundstage as I got it new for $2100.00. Check www.klipsch.com for specs on the Mondial Stage One.

Mike
There is not much available at klipsch web site on the new Aragon Stage One (there is no indication if it will have balanced outputs). Is it the successor of the Soundstage? How can I get more information on this unit? I'm also looking for a new Pre-Pro and the new Stage One together with the Integra Research RDC-7 are my favorites for the moment. How do you think the new Stage One will sound in stereo music playback?