Best power cord for McCormack DNA-2

Any suggestion on what might be the best replacement cord for A McCormack DNA-2?
misterg2700d5
I've used the Audioquest AC-12 with good results & I just purchased a Synergistic Research Master Reference Coupler for my McCormack DNA-2 standard model which is being updated to Deluxe at McCormack right now. I will let you know how S.R. cord performs when I receive my amp. Happy New Year.
I received my amp back from McCormack (excellent repair service) & hooked up the Synergistic Research Master Reference Coupler & it's excellent compared to Audioquest which still worked well but the much more costly Synergistic cable is well worth the money. Good Luck & Happy Listening, Don
Custom Power Top Gun HCFI works nicely with McCormack. Heavy #8 gauge highly filtered & shielded cord; plug directly into ACline, as an AC conditioner is redundant & hurts the sound in my experience. Very quiet too. $800 list but available from Chicago's Music Direct for about $575; check their ads in Stereophile.
I have the Revision A Gold DNA 1 and have found the Shinyata Sidewinder to sound the best. Way more color and presence.
For what it's worth, I tried the following with my DNA-125 and bought the Acoustic Zen: Sidewinder, Granite Audio, Silver Audio Power Burst (very close second). By the way SteveMcCormack reccommends the sidewinder and the Acoustic Zen.