Wanted: Exceptional preamp w/remote

Is there such a thing? I want a CAT, but I want a remote too. Any suggestions? Thanks for you thoughts.
grandpoobah
Her full name is CH Cooneyisle Sugar Britches. The "CH" denotes champion. She is a Champion with the CFA (Cat Fanciers Association) which is the national organization much like AKC for dogs. She needed something like 5 first place ribbons at cat shows to get the champion denotation in her name. If you type "Cooneyisle Sugar Britches" with the quotes in HOTBOT or ALTAVISTA you will find web sites with a couple breaders who have her children and grandchildren. As I said she does not have a "remote" but I am under her "control"!! She sits with me in the listening room. The only CD that has caused her to run out of the room was an Ethel Merman CD played loud!!! I think we are getting off the subject !!!
What's your budget? Given that you mentioned CAT, I wouls think BAT and SF would be in you price range. The BAT VK30, %, and 50 all have remotes, and te last two were/are Stereophile Class A reco. components just like the CAT. In case you are interested...I have a BAT VK5 with the SE upgrade on auction at Audiogon.
Hey Sugarbrie my late Maine Coon cat, Marcus, loved to listen with me. Since I listen in a bean bag chair he would fight me the sweet spot, the top of my head! His favorite was Brahms and hated the Ramones.
Sugarbritches- obviously not a CAT to be taken lightly, but I can't help wondering about Rec mating Placette with his CAT. Would Placette have to be a champion as well? Is there a stud fee involved?
VAC and Joule Electra preamps can be equipped with remotes and are quite nice sounding.