What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Ghosthouse - I am familiar with Ulrich Schnauss. I have A Strangely Isolated Place from 2003. It has tracks of similar style to those you linked to above. I like the "A Long Way to Fall" track the best (of the links you provided)
Ghosthouse as for Prefuse 73, check out this YouTube of an awesome track http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlGhG20BkWw. It is melodic and really grabs you. -I’ve noticed through cruising YouTube that some people also refer to this music as Glitch or Glitch Hop. Pretty appropriate name that I had forgotten. I will also note that I do not endorse the occasional cursing/expletives on a few Prefuse 73 tracks from various records. But I really like his sensibility and vibe. Prefuse is Scott Herren. Other monikers are Delarosa & Asora, Savath & Savalas, Ahmad Szabo, and Piano Overlord (more melodic, less glitch). Here is a very glitch track, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odAni_-Ftf4, and maybe what you may not like? But if you can get a hold of the underlying rhythm starting around :33 seconds, it will pull you in! –I’ll try to lay off the Prefuse comments but hoping that you can give it a real college try. I know that for me, Prefuse is what brought me back to a real love of music. And I’m really thankful for that for sure.

For the age of this young guy (Prefuse), he is very prolific. He is the first Experimental (glitch hop) act I heard and still my favorite after more than ten years. Vernon Reid from Living Color also made an album that is a bit glitchy called Mistaken Identity and has some great guitar and samples. I’m also a huge Living Color fan by the way.
Hey Pokey - OK...so I gave a listen to Prefuse again. Have to say I DID like "Storm Returns". Had an excellent feel and groove to it. Something you'd almost like to have running as a continuous loop. I ordered a bunch of music lately (used very good or like new CDs whenever possible). Got Blue Screen Life and Information Retrieved. Pinback is funny...you think you hear it or heard it but you listen again later and it's almost like you never really heard the song before because something else catches your ear. They are worth going back to again. Also got that St Germain "Boulevard". It is very very good. Street Scene gives a taste but there's more to it than that. Some of it is like that Prefuse Storm Returns. Gonna check out your other link now. Haven't heard about Vernon Reid in a long time. I did admire his guitar work on that first Living Color album. Good reminder. I'll see what I can find of him on YouTube.
PS - Found this by way of one of the thumbnails while listening to that second Prefuse link you had. Like this one very much...more like the Storm Returns...it's called Love You Bring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INQvVbXOmXk