Aleph-3 Questions

I just recieved my dream amp.So far so good.It has under 50 hours on it.I was wondering if these have a recommended break in time?It sounds very good but honestly I was expecting better.Also has anyone found any tweaks that improve the performance? Cones etc.Thanks!
david99
David, I'm very glad this is turning around for you. Maybe you'll be happy, but I also want you to learn to like other types of music. Music that is "beautiful", is still valid music. Why have a "BEYOND CLASS A" amp, just to run distortion rock thru it?..."not that there's anything wrong with that"...just "broaden your horizons" a bit sometime with acoustic instruments in real space played by jazz musicians, and then later maybe by symphony musicians...IT WON'T KILL YOU. I love rock, but it's nice to grow into other things too. It's cerebral (inside joke)...
Carl,the new GODSMACK is coming out Halloween!! I will snatch one up that day.Will this "Broaden my Horizens"?
David, Have you tried leaving the aleph 30 on all day? I have a set of the aleph 2's, and I find that they sound their best after being on for 5-6 hours, at which point they are indeed hot enough to fry an egg on (make that 2 eggs). I'm getting excellent sound with mine. Maybe the best I've ever heard. Soundstage is as large as I've experienced using vt100 and sfm-160 tube amps. The clarity and midrange truly are to die for.
Here is an update.First of all,this amp has taken a long time to burn in.It had <50 hours on it when I got it.I expected it to start to show off around 200 hours.At that point it sounded very good but I felt my expectations had been too high for this amp.No more! I have approx.400 hours on it now and at around 350 hours it started to meet my very high expectations and more! There had been a concern if the Aleph-3 was a good match for my Rogue 99.Compressed dynamics was the concern I believe d/t a possible impedence mismatch.Well if there is one I cant hear it.This amp swings like crazy!In my opinion the dynamics are top notch.I had considered keeping the amp through the winter then selling it.But now I think its going to be in my system for a very long time!I think I would have a hard time finding a better sounding amp.
David; Glad to see that you're liking the Aleph 3. I've considered one myself. What is your opinion of the quality of its bass and Pace, rhythm, and timing? Also, do you think there would be any problem connecting stiff, heavy bi-wired cables? I've read where there's not much room for on this amp. Good Luck, and Thanks. Craig.