What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Audiowoman, I feel compelled to suggest one that was recommended by Charles (onedad) "she's my girl" in his posting :) Carmen McRae "Live At The Dug" Carmen alone with her piano. JVC XRCD. It does blow me away each time I listen.
The original Jersey Boys soundtrack. It is very well done and takes me back a lot of years to much simpler and happier times. And that is why I'm into audio.
Hiromi Uehara is an incredible Pianist. I have three her albums titled: Voice, Move, and Brain. I found her while searching Anthony Jackson music. (Bassist) A real Jazz power trio. She is also on "The Stanley Clarke Trio w/ Lenny White, which I also have. I was fortunate to to catch her as a guest on Piano Jazz on WBGO two weeks ago. She played "Haze" which is a solo piece written by her which is featured on Voice Album. I did NOT get her albums just because she happens to be beautiful :)
Of course, my posting reminds to "get it back out" as Audiowoman says. So I listen to "Stanley Clarke Trio", I am reminded that they do a cover of "Under The Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers. (Flea)
My memory then shifts to Chrtistian McBride's album "Sci-Fi" Where he covers: "Aja" (Steely Dan) "Walking On The Moon" (Sting) "Havona" (Jaco) "Butterfly Dreams" (Stanley Clarke) A great homage to a composer to have others carry it on with their own version with respect. How many times was "Body And Soul" covered?
This is why I have always liked Jazz.