Aronov Amplifiers - Opinions?

Looking to purchase tubed amps for my SF Guarneri's. Was looking into BAT since I own a BAT premap, but looks like I might be able to strike a decent deal on Aronov amps witth a fellow Audiogon member. Any thoughts on match-up with BAT preamp or SFG speakers. POV on Aronov vs BAT VK60 (monoblocks). Many thanks
128x128alexc
The problem with Aronov equipment is that it has not changed in 5+ years but the price has gone from $3,000 to $6,000 for the same LS-9100 mono amps. Some people associate price with quality which may be the reason for a 100%increase. However, if you know Aronov equipment it seems like a rip-off. I own a LS-9000 preamp and like the sound and switch back and forth with a VAC CPA-mkII. It is very neutral sounding without being sweet & soft like the VAC (different sound for different mood/days). It is my understanding the LS-9100's are the same way. It is my guess the current value for a 2-3 year old set is $2,000-$2,500 depending on condition and tube age. As their is no perfect amp(s), get a good deal on a pair and switch power sources from time to time.
I would like to hear anybody with Aronov integrated amp! I, myself am on "look-out" for tubed integrated, and i had Jadis Orchestra, Mesa Tigris in mind!
Eldragon - Check out Audioasylum.com. Do a search for Aronov in the Tubes section. Several of the "inmates" have Aronov integrateds and seem to be v. happy with them.