Amplifier suggestions

I am using Sony DVP-S7700 as Transport to Theta Casa Nova to Aerial 7B. I would like some suggestions in the $3000.00, (used), range for amplifier. My room is 15'X30'X9' ceilings and I listen to Jazz, Blues and Rock at high volume levels. The Aerial's need an amp with good bass control and high power output. Thanks in advance.
goose89
I have gone through many different kind of amps to drive my speakers. Finally decided to go with the Aragon power amps. Because of it sound and price. You might be able to get a little bit better sound with a more expensive amp but for anything under $10,000.00 Retail I got got to say Aragon take my heart away. I am using the Aragon 8008BB and maybe someday soon I could upgrade to the Palladium II Class A Mono A Amplifier. My Components: Sony Wega 32XBR200 Meridian 561 Sony DVP 7000 Aragon 8008BB Aragon 8008x3 Martin Logan SL3 Martin Cimena Energy RVSS Cable up with Synergistic Reserach Power Protected by PS Audio 600 and MIT Z-ISO, Z-Strip, and Z-Stablizer. If need more info or suggestion for my system please let me know. I am a very open minded person and always willing to try new things.
Aragon....great choice. Might be hard to find for $3000, but the Krell KAV500 is awesome also. But if you really want the BEST choice, especially if you are doubling the system with hometheater, the Cinepro 3K6II. TREMENDOUS power, control, and accuracy. Only downfall is its looks
as a aerial owner (10-t's) i can recommend the krell fpb-200 like the poster above. my room is 14x25x8 and it more than does the job. you will get the bass control you seek and slam. of course only if you get it used or a great deal.