Amplifier Suggestions?

A friend recently purchased a Naim NAC 42 preamp. Any suggestions for a good match in a power amplifier (with below $2500 pricetag) to drive Vandersteen 2Ce speakers. Source components are both digital an analogue.
richardmonk
I would look at www.avahifi.com or the Sunfire by Bob Carver. I haven't heard the Vandy's, but I'm not into this system matching/synergy thing so it shouldn't matter. I just figure find the best amp and it should go well with whatever you have (extreme loads aside, not that the two aforementioned are incapable or that the vandy's are tough). Ya, I'm a transistor person, alot of people would shoot me for it, but we all have our biasis.
Take a look at the Belles Hot Rod 150A for $1495. A super amp at a super price. Or, the Blue Circle Audio BC-22. It falls within your budget at $2150.
The belles is a great amp. also the Monarchy audio se-100 deluxe mono's and my personal favorite, the Llano Trinity 100. (llanodesign
I owned a pair of Vandy 2Ce's for a number of years, and recently sold them to upgrade to Vandy 3A Signature. Based on thousands of hours of listening to my Vandy 2Ce's, I honestly think the high-end amps suggested above are overkill. I suggest you strongly consider the Bryston 3B-ST (if you tend to listen at lower levels), or the Bryston 4B-ST if you need the extra power. The Bryston's clarity and accuracy are a good complement to the 2Ce's warmer tone. If you decide to go the Bryston route, I suggest you contact Danny Oovlin at "[email protected]". I bought my Bryston 4B-ST from him and got a very good deal.