"Balanced Output" Phono Pre-amp??

I have been searching for months for a balanced phono amp. Does anyone know a manufacturer that produces one?
jaguar
Thinking of it, a cartridge is the only true balanced source in a stereo system. All phono pre-amps should be balanced, but there are hardly any.
The Atma-Sphere MP-1 MKII is the only complete preamp that I know of that is fully balanced from input to output - a fully balanced phono stage and a fully balanced line stage. And since MC cartridges are inherently balanced devices, a balanced phono stage is the only way to go - absolutely NO hum or buzz, dead quiet background and great channel separation, soundstage and imaging. Oh, yeah, and the MP-1 sounds (or doesn't sound) awesome.
I listened to most of the phono pre-amps on the market before buying the Pass Aleph-Ono. It's balanced, plus it sounds great. It is very flexible concerning cartridge loadings, and has lots and lots of gain.
Good topic. My current phono stage is the Aesthetix Io with volume controls running balanced in/out direct to Audio Note Ankoru mono amps. Got some great Mazda and Mullards tubes from Upscale Audio to egt the sound just the way I wanted it. I am using a Koetsu Onyx/Graham 2.0 deluxe/Basis 2500/Transparent phono cable. The Koetsu is very low voltage and with the Aesthetix you get upto 80dB gain, fantastic overall sound, with virtually no tube noise. Read reviews in TAS for more detailed description. I have had the Aesthetix for >15 months and it still amazes me. The Aesthetix replaced my Jadis JP-80MC, and I have never looked or longed for another. GerryG
Gerry, I agree with your choice in tubes, I purchased a similar selection for my Io. In addition, I have two outboard power supplies (custom mods required from Jim White at Aesthetix). In addition to the twin power supplies, call Kevin at Upscale again, and try the Genelex KT66 tubes instead of the EL34 tubes the Io comes with. It is a religious experience. One last thing, if you solder a correct value resistor for your phono cartridge, instead of using the jumpers, there is another big improvement. I suggest the special "nude" resistors available from Walker Audio (makes the turntable). I think your particular cartridge likes 1000 Ohms, if I remember correctly. GOOD LUCK!