Sound Application line conditioner experience?

I have heard this is a SOTA line conditioner. Does anyone have experience with this product? What are the true SOTA conditioners out there today?
Thanks,
bflowers
Bflowers, My experience with the RLS is in agreement with Teck5's. It began to open up on the third day. You can plug in some appliance into it that draws a lot of current and let it run for 3 days before doing any critical listening to your system. Your patience will be well rewarded. After I get my RLS-1, I'll be able to compare to the RLS.
Best Regards,
John
Had the opportunity to spend a week with the new version of this conditioner, RLS-1. Very impressive! I let it warm up for about 4 hours and went in for a listen. It was so good that I played every disc I could think of until it was unreasonably late. I thought to myself, I am THERE! The last link in my quest for audio Nirvana. (I know better than this.) The next day I listened again and not so good. Just as others have said, by day 3-4 it was back to that the level of that first day. It's cruel for components to tease you this way, then pull the rug out from under you like that. To be more specific, with my previous conditioner, the timbre's were very nice, but images overlapped each other, and there was little soundstage depth. When I removed the conditioner, the soundstaging was much better, but the timbre's were less natural, and there was a bit of bass bloat. The RLS-1 brought the beautiful timbre back but allowed much better localization of images as well a cleaning up the bass (as it was with the previous conditioner). Overall, I am very satisfied with this piece. One of the best reality checks, was when a relative over for the holidays, who has heard the system fairly regularly, said "that sounds like live music, like they are right there". I am currently experimenting with the sub in the RLS-1 versus the Running Springs. The sub has always sounded better with a conditioner versus without. Initially, the transport and the preamp were the only things plugged into the RLS-1.
Great to hear that you like it....the initial roller coaster ride(sound changing) can be a little unnerving when you first experience it...

My reaction was, wow, paid so much and to get this crappy sound, but once it clicks...a big smile...

Now try playing with power cords from the wall to the RLS1, it will start playing tricks with you again...

Also, did you insert one of Jim's wall outlets? He is a wealth of knowledge and forget about trying to email him...call him and you get the info in double quick time..

Again....good luck and enjoy...
I haven't installed the outlets yet. Thoughts on that? Also what did you find as far as power cords?
I had two Gold Furutech outlets and when i changed them over to Jim's, it seemed to make the music less muddy....have not tried any others yet as Jim has his theories on these outlets and i am happy with the current setup...

For the cords, Jim sent a MAC Delta One (loaner) for me to get started....i am now using a Harmonix Studio Master which seems to give some bite and bring the music a little forward...it is okay for what it does for the moment...

Other cords that i have tested are Jorma Super power (with bybee), Prana Wire Satori & Samadhi....so far to me and my system, the HArmonix is okay...not fantastic...so the search goes on for this...

Have not tested Elrods on these yet...and Jim recommends FMS now...but they are $$$$....

hope this helps....