Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
Just tried the Bybee Quantum Signal Enhancer they retail for $119 each. This is probably the lowest price ever for any Bybee product.
And you know what?.. It works great on Video and Audio!
I even put one in my breaker box over my dedicated room breakers.
Sabai, With Audio, there is a much darker, deeper soundstage, additionally, there is much more information on the outside of the speakers.
instruments and vocals sound distinct and are very separate.

With Video, the colors really pop, and the sharpness is excellent on my 4K 85" Samsung.
Ozzy,

Thanks for letting me know. How many are you using and where are you placing them? Do they have to be touching wires and components?
Sabai, I liked them so much that I bought 11 of them.

One is placed over the breakers. One each under my 2 DIY power strips.
I have one each under each of my Audio components. I used some Cardas blocks to get the Bybees up as close as possible to the underside of the component.

On the Video, I have one each under my cable modem, cable box, Blu Ray, and attached one to my TV.

Surprisingly there is a break in time, which makes it a little hard to decide on final placement.
The Video improvement was instantaneous, but the Audio took a few days to open up.