Best player for iPhone, pad

Hi I'd like to purchase from itunes player that plays lossless files. Which one would you recommend?
128x128marakanetz
Yes but as some articles have stated, that's a hack that works and we don't know if Apple would disable this. As we know, the same connector doesn't allow that same feature on the iPhone so we know it can be locked out.

The official Apple endorsed method (eg using a Cypher Solo DAC type device or a digital dock like the Wadia) is still limited to 44/48kHz IIRC
Hi Sandstone. Can u please elaborate on this? Are u talking about the one with the USB input? U still need a DAC, right? Also if u buy the iPad dock, u can access the DAC inside directly via the headphone jacks. There is no volume control, u must use a preamp. Sound is much more detailed and intimate. Spotify sounds quite listenable.
USB Camera Kit is an attachment to the iPad and adds a USB Type A port and makes the iPad a USB host.

Using a regular A to B cable, you can connect that USB port to a USB DAC. This works as long as the DAC is USB Audio Class 1.0 compliant (up to 24/96)
Is Apple lossless EAC format?
What soft will convert any to Apple Lossless?
THANKS for input
I'm not sure I understand the source of your files. If it is iPhone or iPod then I use a impure 20 dock to transfer lossless from my iPod to my stereo from Toslink or coaxial digital or even analog. Would this help?