Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
I recommend the iso blocks from meniscusaudio.com (amoung other sites). $2 each, 8 for $15. its about a 2 inch square piece of cork with a rubber laminate on each side. I placed four under each component, not on the feet, but between the chassis and the shelf. It smoothed out a huge amount of sibalance in vocals, mids, etc. I was shocked, really at the improvement.
Tweak for free and with great effect: turn off the power of all your equipment and unplug the interlinks and speakercable (not the power cords!). Wait a few hours and re-install the system. All static electricity will be gone and the system will sound clean, smooth and with open soundstage. I do this once a week. Just try it and let us know!
I had my ears professionally cleaned, and I was amazed at how the soundstage suddenly became wider and deeper.
What does this entail and what kind of Doctor (I presume a doctor did it) does this?
Mred, ear, nose, and throat doctors do this. I have a severe problem with wax build up and use a squeeze bottle from Murine. You can soften up the wax with their mineral oil drops, but using quite warm water will work also. It usually take about five washes to loosen the wax plugs that I have develop about every four months.