Cheap tweaks...What would YOU reccomend?

Hey everyone, I am looking for some cheap tweaks, i just got done putting in a inner tube under my componets as an isolation device, and it works great. What else would you reccomend?..i am also thinking of an inner tube under the spkrs, with some sort of device to keep them stable. What do you think of Rf blockers..etc Please leave comments on your tweaks and how they turned out. i am looking forward to trying some. Thanks all
haoleb
No one I've shared this with has taken this seriously.

If you have two pairs of speak cables, one copper and one silver, of similar gauge, give this a try.

On speaker end connect:
1) positive AU to positive HF
2) negative AU to positive LF
3) positive CU to negative HF
4) negative CU to negative LF

On amp end connect:
1) positive and negative AU to positive lead(s)
2) positive and negative CU to negative lead(s)

The theory is the positive current being conduced by AU will give cleaner and more detailed highs while the negative current being conduced by the CU will give stronger and smoother bass with more coherency and cogency than merely splitting CU and AU between LF and HF during bi-wire procedures.
Is one expected to take this seriously? "Positive" and "negative" currents!!? I suppose alternating current is a third type and direct current a fourth?!

Salut Bob P.
OK, forgo the "positive" and "negative" and lets just go with "red" and "black" for now.
2) negative AU to positive LF. I don't get this. How is the wire negative when it's hooked up to a positive (red) binding post?